For many, autumn is their hands-down favorite season. But what is it about this time of year that brings adults back to their childhood? It could be that school is back in session. Or it could be that pumpkins are everywhere. Yes. There are definitely people who feel that pumpkins showing up have something to do with it. In any event, we’ve found 10 must-have home items for fall to help you live your best when the leaves are falling. And a few of them have to do with pumpkins!
1. Evergreen Adorned Turkey Burlap Door Decor
Keep your front door seasonal and stylish with this decorative door hanger.
2. LEISURE TOWN Fleece Blanket
This fall blanket is 100% Microfiber Polyester, which makes it warm, soft, and lightweight.
3. Comfort Memory Foam Slippers
Show your feet a little love by giving them a pair of these soft and cozy slippers this fall.
4. Gresorth Lifelike Small Acorn Set
These acorns look amazingly real!
5. Collections Etc Black Cat Pumpkin Holder
You can instantly turn your pumpkin into a plump autumn cat with this clever pumpkin holder.
6. Battery Operated Thanksgiving Pumpkin
Give thanks in style this year with this mottled-effect copper pumpkin. It’s sure to look beautiful as a table top decoration nestled between your tasty Thanksgiving treats.
7. Hello Pumpkin Mug
Put on a flannel, get cozy, and enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Latte in this Hello Pumpkin Mug.
8. Tache Decorative Throw Blanket
A super soft and warm blanket that will soon become a household favorite.
9. LEIOH Fall Decor Pillow Covers
Our fall pillow cases are made of eco-friendly materials.
10. Starbucks Fall Blend for Keurig Brewers